1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – used to access network information in accordance with the succeeding permission.
2. INTERNET – used to connect to the Internet in order to access Story World, as well as to serve ads and surveys
3. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – used to store save data, temporary files, user-generated content such as stories from Story Maker, exported ZIP files from Story Maker, and stories from Story World.
4. READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – used in accordance with the previous permission to retrieve data, to import images and sound files to Story Maker, and to upload images to Story World.
5. VIBRATE – used in the VIBRATE Then/Else Command inside Story Maker; used to give the desired horror effect for “annie96 is typing…“.
What information do we collect?
The app collects general information such as game data. The app collects user interaction information using Firebase Analytics to monitor and improve app navigation. Crash and error data are collected using Firebase Crashlytics so we can monitor our app for bugs and crashes for stability improvement purposes. Your email address is required when registering or signing in to Story World, which is used by Firebase Authentication. The app uses Appodeal, Pollfish (explained further below), and AdMob to serve ads. The aforementioned ad networks use your device advertising ID and other necessary information to serve ads based on your interest.
Survey Serving Technology
APPLE, GOOGLE AND AMAZON ARE NOT A SPONSOR NOR ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/DRAW. NO APPLE PRODUCTS ARE BEING USED AS PRIZES.
Players under the European Economic Area will be asked for their consent to collect personal data. By not agreeing to the consent, the app will disable Firebase Analytics and Crashlytics. Appodeal and AdMob will not collect personal information such as advertising identifiers, demographics, and other data. Pollfish, on the other hand, will ask for your consent before filling up a survey. Consent decision can be changed at any time at the Consent Settings (bottom-right of conversation list), which will only appear for EEA players.